- Press and hold the Side button
- Click the Volume up button at the same time
How do you edit a screenshot on iPhone 12?
- Open the Photos app and find the screenshot in your camera roll.
- Tap on the screenshot to open it.
- Tap the edit icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Make your edits, then tap Done in the upper right corner when you're finished.
Can you annotate screenshots on iPhone 12?
Yes, you can annotate screenshots on iPhone 1
- To do so, follow these steps:
- Take a screenshot on your iPhone 1
- Tap on the screenshot in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Tap on the pencil icon in the top right corner of the screenshot preview.
- Use your finger to draw or write whatever you want on the screenshot.
- When you're finished, tap on the done button in the top right corner of the screen.
What is the process for taking a screenshot on iPhone 12?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap Accessibility.
- Tap AssistiveTouch at the top of the list.
- Turn on AssistiveTouch by tapping the switch next to it .
- A white circle with a grey box will appear on your screen; this is known as the "AssistiveTouch" icon, and you can move it around to any position you like by dragging it around with your finger..
- Tap the AssistiveTouch icon, then tap Device, then More, then Screenshot.
Is there anything special about taking screenshots on iPhone 12?
No, there is nothing special about taking screenshots on the iPhone 12. You can take a screenshot by pressing the Side button and Volume up button at the same time.
Do all iPhones have the same process for taking screenshots?
Yes, all iPhones follow the same process for taking screenshots. To take a screenshot, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button (on the top of the iPhone) and Home button simultaneously. The screen will flash white and you will hear a camera shutter sound, indicating that a screenshot has been taken. The screenshot will be saved to your Camera Roll automatically.