- Is it possible to share pictures from android to iphone?
- How can I transfer pictures from my android phone to my iphone?
- Can I send pictures from my android phone to my iphone?
- What is the best way to share pictures from android to iphone?
- Will all of my pictures transfer if I move from android to iphone?
- How do I select which pictures to share from my android device?
- How many pictures can I share at once between devices?
There are a few different ways to share pictures from your Android device to your iPhone. One way is to use the built-in sharing features on each device. Another way is to use an app like AirDrop. Here’s how to share pictures using each method:
If you have enabled the “Share options” menu in Photos on your Android phone, you can easily share photos by selecting one or more photos and pressing the “Share” button on your iPhone. On iOS, press down on a photo in any album or view, then select “Share” from the pop-up menu that appears. You can also send a photo as an email attachment or post it to Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks.
AirDrop is a free app available for both Android and iOS devices that lets you quickly share pictures with people nearby who have AirDrop enabled on their devices. Just open the AirDrop app and find someone else with AirDrop active near you (or search for them), then select one of their photos and tap “Send.” If they don’t have AirDrop enabled, they won’t be able to see your picture until they enable it themselves – usually by tapping on an icon in the bottom left corner of their screen while viewing images/video etc).
This method works best if you want to send multiple large photos at once without having to wait for them all to upload simultaneously. On both Android and iOS devices, open Photos (on Android) or iPhoto (on iOS), go into the file menu item called “Export…” (it may be under different names depending on which version of OS X or iOS you are using), choose JPG as the format, give the exported files appropriate names (e.g., MyPictures_2015-06-05_1400hrs.), and click OK. Then connect yourAndroid phonetoyourMac(OSX)/PC(Windows)usinganetworkcableandtransferthejpegfilesontoyourdeviceusingFTP.(Note:OnaMacwithOSX10 YosemiteorlateryoumayneedtouseAFPServerinsteadoftheFileManager.
- Use the built-in sharing features on your Android and iPhone devices
- Use an app like AirDrop
- Export photos as JPGs first and then transfer them over using File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
Is it possible to share pictures from android to iphone?
Yes, it is possible to share pictures from android to iphone. You can do this by using a third-party app or by using the built-in sharing features on both devices.
To share pictures from android to iphone using a third-party app:
To share pictures from android to iphone using the built-in sharing features:
- Open the third-party app and select the picture you want to share.
- Tap the Share button (it looks like two people shaking hands) and choose between sending it via email, posting it on social media, or copying it to your clipboard.
- On the iPhone, open the Photos app and tap on the picture you just shared. It will now be available in your gallery!
- Open either device's Gallery app and locate the picture you want to share.
- On Android, tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the image and select Share with… .
- On iOS, swipe left from any photo in your gallery and tap on Share . From here, you have several options for how you'd like to share that photo: Email , Post To Twitter , or Post To Facebook .
How can I transfer pictures from my android phone to my iphone?
There are a few ways to share pictures from your Android phone to your iPhone. You can use the built-in sharing features on your devices, or you can use third-party apps.1. Use the Built-in Sharing Features on Your DevicesIf you have a device with built-in sharing features, you can easily share pictures by selecting them and pressing the Share button on your device. On an iPhone, this is located in the bottom left corner of the screen.2. Use Third-Party AppsIf you don't have access to the built-in sharing features on your device, or if you want to share pictures with someone who doesn't have an iPhone, you can use third party apps like AirDrop or Dropbox. Both of these apps allow you to easily send pictures from your Android phone to your iPhone.3. Upload Pictures Directly from Your Android DeviceTo upload pictures directly from your Android phone, open the Photos app and select a picture to upload. Then press and hold down on the picture until it starts shaking (this will let you drag it onto the Photos app). After it's been uploaded, release it so that it stays selected in Photos app."
How do I transfer photos between my android phone and iphone?
There are a few ways to share pictures from your Android phone to your iPhone: using built-in sharing features on both devices; using third party apps; or uploading photos directly from your Android device into the Photos app on iOS.
Can I send pictures from my android phone to my iphone?
Yes, you can send pictures from your Android phone to your iPhone.
To do this:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone and select the picture you want to share.
- Tap the Share button (the three lines in a circle) and select Send To > Phone from the list of options.
- Enter your Android phone's email address in the Email field and tap Send.
- Your picture will be sent to your Android phone and will appear in the Photos app there next time you open it.
What is the best way to share pictures from android to iphone?
There are a few different ways to share pictures from your Android device to your iPhone.
One way is to use the built-in sharing features on your devices. On your Android device, go to Settings and select “Photos”. Under “Sharing photos”, you will see options to share photos with other apps, send by email or Bluetooth, or post on social media. Select the option you want to use and follow the on-screen instructions.
Another way is to use a third-party app like AirDrop. On your Android device, open the app that you want to share the picture with and select the photo you want to send. If someone has AirDrop enabled on their iPhone, they will see a blue dot next to their name in AirDrop list and can tap it to open the sharing screen. They can then select “Send Photo” and enter your contact information if you want them to be able to receive the photo immediately after it's sent.
If you don't have either of these apps installed on your phone yet, there are plenty of free ones available in Google Play Store or App Store that should work fine for this purpose.
Will all of my pictures transfer if I move from android to iphone?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the process of transferring pictures from an Android phone to an iPhone may vary depending on the version of each device, the type of photos being transferred, and other factors. However, some tips on how to share pictures from an Android phone to an iPhone can be found below.
First and foremost, it is important to understand that both Apple iOS and Android devices use different file formats for storing photos. Consequently, if your pictures are stored in a format that is not supported by either platform, they will not be able to be transferred over. Therefore, it is important to make sure that all of your pictures are saved in a format that is compatible with both devices.
Next, it is important to determine which method you would like to use for transferring the pictures. If you have a USB cable available, then you can simply connect your Android phone and iPhone together and transfer the pictures manually. Alternately, if you have access to iCloud or Google Photos (depending on which platform you are using), then you can easily share photos by uploading them directly into those services.
Finally, remember that picture quality may vary depending on the age and condition of your phones' cameras. Therefore, it may be best to preview any images before transferring them over in order to ensure that they look their best when they arrive on the other device.
How do I select which pictures to share from my android device?
When sharing pictures from your Android device to an iPhone, it is important to select which pictures you want to share. To do this:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone and tap on the camera icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the photos or videos you want to share and then press the "Share" button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select "Email," "Message," or "Facebook" from the options that appear next to "Share."
- Enter a message that will accompany your photo or video and then press send.
- If you're using Facebook, enter your Facebook username and password in the appropriate fields and then press send.
- If you're using Email or Message, click on each picture or video before pressing send so that they are attached as individual files instead of one large file.
How many pictures can I share at once between devices?
You can share up to 400 pictures at once between devices. However, if you want to share a larger file, you may need to wait until the picture has been downloaded to your phone before sharing it.